Our STEM educational model is nationally recognized. Our educators are collaborators in continuous improvement, and are supported by administrators in an atmosphere that values each individual and their contributions to our community.
Sonoran Schools believes that each child's success emanates from a supportive environment that combines rigorous academics with extra-curricular enrichment and social responsibility. The student-parent-teacher partnership is critical to student success. Our schools embrace open, cooperative, and constructive relationships with our families, and teachers are our most valuable resource.
- Health, disability and life insurance to eligible employees who regularly work 30 or more hours per week
- High Deductible Health Plans with substantial employer contributions
- Vision plan
- Short- and long-term disability insurance available
- Voluntary life insurance available (employee and dependent)
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with employer match available immediately